Some of the roles I have carried out include:
- Systems analysis, design, development and support.
- Managing project teams, suppliers and customers over multiple locations and time zones.
- Defining and implementing IT strategy.
- Monitoring of budgets and timescales.
- Recruitment of permanent and contract staff.
- Presentations to project teams, current and potential customers.
I have worked with many clients ranging in size from SME’s to global corporates, throughout the UK and Europe. My clients have included organisations in the finance, retail, logistics, utilities and manufacturing industries.
I have been responsible for managing an IT department and for managing many projects from initiation to completion. As a freelance IT professional I have been responsible for marketing my services to clients, contract negotiations, project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to the client’s satisfaction.